House - Office - Garden - Shed
Betel is a registered charity, offering a professional, discreet and sympathetic house clearance service with an understanding of the client’s needs during potentially delicate circumstances.
We will clear everything from clothing and ornaments, through small electrical items, and appliances, all the way up to large furniture, and the dismantling and disposal of sheds, and greenhouses. Our team includes fully qualified electricians, so we can also handle safely disconnecting electrical appliances
Easy to Arrange
Simply call or email to arrange a FREE no obligation quote
Receive a quote within 48 hours. Clearance complete within 7 days (when required)
Value for Money
No charge will be made for resalable items or those that can be restored
All proceeds go towards the life transforming work of Betel UK
Environment Agency Compliant Charity with full Waste Carriers Licence.
- Light or Deep property clean
- Garden Tidy
How does it work?
- When you call or email us, we will arrange a time for one of our team leaders to meet you at the property to look at the work required. We do all our quotes in person so that we can get you the best deal specifically for your situation.
- We will leave the quote with you – there is no obligation for you to accept it right away, or even at all: we are confident that our rates are very competitive and our service is the best you will be able to find. If you are decide to accept our quote, then it’s as simple as giving us a call to arrange a date & time when we will carry out the clearance for you.
- Your team will arrive on the day arranged to do the clearence. Usually we will send a team of 2 or 3 hard-working guys: on larger jobs we may send more, but the price you pay is the price quoted for the job – if we send extra people to get the job done quicker, the price will stay the same.
We aim to provide a quote within 48 hours of you contacting us, and complete the clearance within 7 days if that is what you need.
To keep the financial burden of clearing a property as low as possible we only charge to clear items that will need disposing of. No charge will be made for resellable items or those that can be restored. We will be able to help you identify which items are which as we are looking at the quote with you. All profits from the sale of items goes directly towards supporting the life-changing work of Betel.
We can collect all manner of household items including:
- Furniture, such as wardrobes, tables & chairs, sideboards, sofas, beds
- Electrical Appliances
- Clothing, jewelery, Accessories
- LPs, CDs, DVDs, Books, Board Games
Where-ever possible we will re-use everything we can; furniture that can be restored goes to our workshops to be brought back to life. Items that are saleable as they are (and unfortunately there are some things we can’t re-sell for legal, safety, or quality reasons) will go into our second hand furniture shops, which help raise money to support the life-changing work of Betel, and also help to provide a source of affordable furniture for people who may find themselves stretched by the cost of living in tough times.
As part of the Betel organisation we can draw on more than 20 years experience in the landscape gardening business to offer a garden clearance service that is second to none. Whether there’s a mountain of rubble to dispose of, or a veritable jungle to to cut away, our efficient team will chop, strim, mow, rake and scrape your outdoors into shape in no time at all!
We can deal with:
- General garden waste
- Dilapidated Sheds
- Geriatric Greenhouses
- Garden Furniture
- Stones, pots, rubble
- …and pretty much any other garden related untidiness that you can think of
Sheds, Garages, Outhouses
You know how it is: you think everything is sorted, you’ve got the place licked: spick and span and ready to go… and then you open the garden shed door, revealing a whole new world of junk. Sometimes you don’t even know where to start, and it’s tempting to just hire a skip to throw everything away – especially when it’s not your clutter that you are facing. We can help! When we clear a shed or garage like this, we look though all of item we take away to ensure that everything possible is recycled, or reused.
Moving to a new office? Up-sizing, down-sizing or maybe toasting your success with new desks and spanking leather swivel chairs all round? Whatever the change in your business, if you find yourself left with office equipment and furniture that is surplus to requirements, then we can help. Because we remove re-use items where ever possible, we can offer a really cost effective way to get rid of those extra desks, and the laser printer thats only slightly smaller than the new car you’ve got your eye on; giving you all the room you need to spin around on that fancy new chair.
We are a VAT registered charity, and can provide appropriate paperwork to support your expenses and keep you in good order with the tax man.