Donate Money

Betel gladly accept donations from individuals & companies to sustain our life-changing work in the UK.  If you are a UK taxpayer we would also ask you to consider ‘Gift Aiding’ your donation to us – more details below. There are various ways in which you can quickly and easily donate money to the work of Betel and play a part in bringing freedom and hope to those who have been trapped in a life of addiction..

Please follow this link to make a donation to us through the PayPal giving fund. Paypal will not charge any fees on your donation, and will give you the option of applying Gift Aid to your donation, if you are a UK taxpayer.

If you would like to donate to us quickly and easily through your mobile please text BETELUK to 70470 to give £5. Alternatively, you can text BETELUK followed by your chosen amount (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20) to 70470 to give that amount.

You will receive a confirmation and a link allowing you to add Gift Aid to your donation.

Gift Aid

The Gift Aid scheme allows charitable and non-profit organisations to reclaim the basic rate income tax from Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs. As a rough guide this means that for every pound donated to charities, including Betel of Britain, an extra 25 pence can be claimed.

Am I eligible to Gift Aid my donation?

  • Firstly, you must be a resident in the UK. (You also qualify if you are Crown servants or members of the UK armed forces serving overseas).
  • You must pay enough UK income tax and/or capital gains tax to cover the amount of tax the charity will reclaim.
  • You must also provide Betel of Britain with a gift aid declaration.

How can I Gift Aid my donation to Betel of Britain?

When you donate to Betel of Britain using PayPal or donr as described above you will be able to choose to gift aid your dontaion by checking a box (PayPal) or clicking on a link (donr). If you would like to donate to us in another manner, or apply gift aid to a previous donation you have made to us, please contact us

For more information on Gift Aid, please visit the HMRC site